· Ensure the maintenance tools & equipment are in good condition.
· Assist the telecom supervisors in carrying out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor modifications in all sites
· Overseeing the preventive maintenance of Telecom Equipment.
· Immediate responding to equipment failures and system malfunctions.
· Installing and testing Telecom systems.
· Accurate reporting to the management regarding the executed tasks and activities.
· Medical Insurance
· Social Insurance
· Annual Leave as per Egyptian Labour Law
· Minimum 5-years work experience as a qualified, electronical, Telecom technician in maintaining and repairing Telecom equipment is highly preferable.
· High school diploma or equivalent; relevant Electronical, Telecom certification.
· Proven experience as maintenance technician
· Advanced knowledge of Telecom (Light Current – Wireless - Networking) systems,
· Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods