• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase and lease agreements if needed.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Make pictures for the new units and add it to the data list
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
• Follow up with all new clients and offer them what are they looking for