- Responsible for daily finance operations including Verify, allocating, posting, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable & office petty cash, etc.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status including preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close Reports.
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manage cash flow Reports.
- Interaction with key suppliers and service providers including banks, auditors, tax agents.
- Manage Customer accounts and Preparation of monthly customer statements.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce (English)
- 3-4 years experience as a general accountant.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Preferably finance Software awareness.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Good team player, positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
- Posted date : 20 Dec 2021
- Location : Office number 503, 5th floor, building 238, 2nd Sector, City Center - ElZeiny Tower, 5th Settlement, New Cairo Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt 11351.
- Job nature : Full Time
- Working From Home : no