- Assist the maintenance executive in the day to day operation.
- Interact with NAT on the on-going projects (Extensions, Rolling Stock).
- Support the implementation of robust processes across the operations activities with emphasis on safety and quality, liaising with QHSE Director.
- Medical Insurance.
- Social Insurance.
- Annual Leave as per Egyptian Labor Law.
- Master Degree (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering).
- At least, 15 years’ relevant experience in railway project.
- English fluency.