· - Determine the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of implementation projects.
· - Prepare and communicate Project Plan to client, project team and Client Services Management.
· - Manage client expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe.
· - Develop and maintain close relationships with the client and ensure they are fully satisfied.
· - Plan, manage and maximize utilization of project resources.
· - University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
· - Project Management qualification (Prince2 or PMP).
· - Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Project Manager in software development or product customization environment delivering large/ complex enterprise software projects industry.
· - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· - Experience in independently driving projects and managing cost, schedule and quality.
· - Technical knowledge: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point.
· - Excellent command of the English language.
· - Excellent client interfacing.