· Assist the AFC supervisors in carrying out all level of preventive, corrective maintenance activities & minor modifications in Cairo Metro Line 3 stations.
· Ensure the maintenance tools & equipment are in good condition.
· Overseeing the preventive maintenance of Toll Equipment.
· Close supervision and leadership of subcontractors to ensure that they are following the PM plan without failures.
· Immediate responding to mechanical failures system malfunctions.
· Medical Insurance
· Social Insurance
· Annual Leave as per Egyptian Labor Law.
· Minimum 5-years work experience as a qualified electrical, mechanical, or electro-mechanical technician in maintaining and repairing AFC equipment is highly preferable.
· High school diploma or equivalent; relevant mechanical, Electrical certification.
· Proven experience as maintenance technician.
· Advanced knowledge of AFC systems.
· Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.